– Laser can not be safely performed if you have been in the sun without proper SPF for the past few weeks
– For laser hair removal, please come SHAVEN for you appointment. You should shave the day prior to your session and please NO waxing, plucking and depilatories for 2 wks prior to tx and in between treatment sessions.
– You may use Hydrocortisone 1% cream and Benadryl post laser hair treatment for any itching
– Avoid self tanners, glycolic acid and retinol products for 3-5 days before and after your laser sessions
– Absolutely NO Tanning beds for 2 weeks prior to any laser treatment (ideally NEVER)
– Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing for your treatments
– Use an SPF of 30 and reapply for any time outside during warm weather
– Call if you have any concerns or questions
* Before any injectables, you should avoid taking blood thinners to decrease the incidents of a bruise including: Fish oil, Chia Seeds, Omega 3, Ibuprofen, Aleve, Baby ASA. * If you are on a scheduled blood thinner, please speak with your provider prior to holding medication
* Do not schedule any injectable services less than 2 weeks prior to a big event (wedding, etc).
1. Stay upright for 4 hours after treatment
2. Do not rub the area for 4 hours
3. You may wash normally this evening, NO Clarisonic for 1 week
4. You may resume exercise in 24 hrs
5. No facial, waxing, massage or lying in face cradle for 1 week
6. Bumps and marks will go away within a few hours.
7. Bruising can occur and will resolve within a week. Arnica gel or tabs can help speed the process.
8. Rest assured, results can take up to 14 days for full effect. Please wait the full two weeks for any additional treatment and to assess results.
9. You may require a 2 week dose adjustment at an additional fee
10. Results last 3-4 months on average. It is important to maintain your treatments in such a duration.
1. Immediately after the treatment, there may be redness, swelling, lumps, tenderness and/or bruising. This is normal and will likely disappear within a few days. If you are concerned, please call us.
2. Lip swelling can last longer and may appear uneven. Wait a full two weeks to evaluate the results. Avoid an electric toothbrush with lip fillers for 2 weeks.
3. Cool compresses can help reduce swelling for the first 48 hours.
4. When bruising does occur, it can last a week or longer. You may use Arnica gel/tabs and avoid Ibuprofen, fish oil, Chia seeds and other OTC blood thinners to reduce bruising.
5. Please report any cold sores previous, as there is a risk of cold sore eruption with needle puncture.
6. You may wash your face normally. NO Clarisonic for 2 weeks
7. Avoid dental procedures, massage, facials and laser treatments for 2 weeks
8. If you were to develop pain, significant swelling or any other concerns, please call us ASAP.