With the rise in ‘selfies’, people are alway looking for ways to look and feel better. Our team has come up with some of our clients favorite ways to feel great with little to no downtime and looking and feeling natural. Here they are:
- The Hydrafacial MD. This is an all time staff favorite treatment bar none. We love it because it is fast and effective leaving you with healthy, glowing skin. This is not your old school facial or microdermabrasion. The Hydrafacial is a chemical and physical exfoliation that deeply cleans, removed impurities and toxins and infuses antioxidants and peptides. It is great for men and women, as well as teens and even the most sensitive skin. We recommend these treatments every 4-6 weeks.
- Baby Botox or Botox. The goal of Botox is not to make you look like Lake Placid. It is simply to soften lines and wrinkles and open up the eye area. It makes us look more awake and refreshed. Sure, we have all seen some bad Botox out there (sorry Nicole Kidman).. but our team is skilled in a conservative approach to make you look natural and great.
- Kybella. Ever heard of it? You will soon as this is a serious game changer that received FDA approval and launched in the US in 2015. Kybella is a non-human, non-animal form of Deoxycholic acid that your body makes, which dissolves fat. When this product is injected into the under chin area, it rids of of the stubborn fat and gives us a contoured jawline permanently… YES, permanently. There is swelling associated with this treatment, but minimal downtime. This wonder drug can also be used ‘off label’ for small areas of fat in the body (think ankles, knees, jowls, bra fat and more). Kybella is safe and effective, giving a 90% response rate. This treatment takes about 30 minutes in the office with an average of 2-3 treatments. It is not a one and done treatment.
- Voluma. The name ‘filler’ is really not accurate when talking about Voluma. Voluma is a Dermal Filler which is unique as it is a form of Hyaluronic Acid that contours and lifts the cheek area. When this product is injected by a skilled provider, it creates a beautiful lift and softening of the mid and lower face. Not all fillers are created equally. This one is a real game changer with up to 18-24 months duration.
- Ultherapy. Ultherapy is really amazing and one of our most recommended treatments for our clients. Why we love it… it is microfocused Ultrasound that creates a controlled injury to get our body to stimulate collagen and give us a foundation for the skin. Most clients have this treatment done every 3 years (sooner if they are older and really need their collagen ramped up). For younger clients, this is a great preventative treatment too.
- Medical Grade Products. Our must have product is TNS Essential Serum- which contains growth factors and 7 antioxidants plus peptides (think protein smoothie). Our second favorite product is HA5 from Skin Medica. This is 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid (think water) for the skin. This product hydrates from the inside. SPF is another must have and both Skin Medica and Alastin make a fabulous tinted super sunscreen for everyday use. Another BFF is Retinol… no, we are not talking about Retin A, which can be extremely irritating for the skin, but a medical grade retinol (we love Skin Medica and Alastin) that is encased with antioxidants and non-irritants, allowing you to actually use the product.
- Cool Sculpting. We know you have heard of this treatment. The most common question we get is does it work? The answer is absolutely.. but you must be a good candidate for this treatment as it is not a weight loss tool, but rather a treatment for those stubborn areas of fat. This technology dissolves fat permanently using cooling with no downtime and minimal discomfort. Do your homework on this one. You want a certified provider who has the newest Cool Advantage handpiece. Our Nurses perform these treatments.
See You Soon!